Subject: RE: Notification Received – State Fee Payment Required. Shenzhen Smoore Technology Limited
From: "APV-TPD" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: 邓非凡 Feifan.Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 10:18:27 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

hello, thank you for your email. We have withdrawal these 4 products
yesterday from Estonia.

wish you the best.

Kind regards,

Color

RDS Department

发件人: TA tpd [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2025年4月8日 20:48
收件人: APV-TPD <[email-masked]>
主题: Notification Received – State Fee Payment Required. Shenzhen Smoore
Technology Limited

Dear Sir/Madam,

You have submitted an amendment of a notification / amendments of
notifications through the EU-CEG portal.

The amendment has been made for a product ID number / The amendments have
been made for products ID numbers:
ID: 01110-23-10019 (Date: 21.03.2025, Type: Update of information on a
previously reported product submission at product and/or presentation
level not leading to a new Product ID.)

ID: 01110-22-30004 (Date: 21.03.2025, Type: Correction of
clerical/administrative errors in existing product submission.)

ID: 01110-24-30001 (Date: 31.03.2025, Type: Correction of
clerical/administrative errors in existing product submission.)

ID: 01110-24-30002 (Date: 31.03.2025, Type: Correction of
clerical/administrative errors in existing product submission.)

Note that the amendments to the Tobacco Act (§ 10^4) and the Statutory
Fees Act (§ 298^4) entered into force on 01.01.2025, according to which a
statutory fee must be paid before submitting a notification of tobacco
products and products related to a tobacco product (§ 10^4 (1) of the
Tobacco Act.

Thank you if you have already paid a statutory fee.

Please, pay within 14 days, by 22.04.2025, the statutory fee of 740 euros
for the assessment of a notification of tobacco products and products
related to tobacco products pursuant to § 298^4 (2) of the Statutory Fees
Act. The assessment of the notification will begin after the statutory fee
has been received in the account of the Ministry of Finance.

The Health Board will not process notifications with unpaid fees (§ 11
(2) of the Statutory Fees Act) and such notifications will not be
published on the website of the Health Board.

The Health Board draws attention to that:
·       in accordance with clause 5 of subsection 2 of § 8^1 of the
Tobacco Act, e-liquid shall not contain flavourings, except for the taste
and smell of tobacco and menthol;

·       in accordance with subsection 3 of § 10^4 of the Tobacco Act,
the person submitting the notification pays the Health Board for the
assessment of the information contained in the modified e-liquid as
follows:

1) the fee for the assessment of one substance in e-liquid 240 euros;
2) the fee for the assessment of emissions from e-liquids of electronic
cigarettes and refill containers 965 euros.

The Health Board issues an invoice for the fees referred to § 10^4 (3) of
the Tobacco Act if the statutory fee has been received. If the fees for
the assessment are not paid by the date indicated on the invoice, the
Health Board will stop processing the notification.

The information submitted on the basis of § 10^2  (1) of the Tobacco Act
is published on the website of the Health Board after verifying the
compliance of the notification with requirements and assessing the
submitted information. A statutory fee of 100 euros per year must be paid
for publication and storage of a notification of tobacco products and
products related to tobacco products in accordance with § 298^4 (3) of
the Statutory Fees Act. The need to protect trade secrets related to the
composition of products is taken duly into account when making that
information publicly available.

Payment details can be found on the website of the Health Board:

<https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#riigiloivud
>
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#riigiloivud
 <https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#tasud>
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#tasud

For any clarification, please contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department
Republic of Estonia Health Board
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.terviseamet.ee> www.terviseamet.ee
Paldiski 81, 10614 Tallinn